Munch Flexi protects your child and prevents damage to your cot. Your child’s tender gums and new teeth are protected whilst the risk of ingesting wood, paint & varnish is removed. The soft chewable surface provides teething relief. Munch Flexi fits a wide range of cot brands & profiles. Includes double-sided adhesive tape which can be easily removed when teething is finished.
All Munch® Cot Teething Rails are manufactured from high quality, food grade FDA compliant Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) and are totally safe. They have a soft, rubbery feel and are designed to be chewed to help relieve teething, whilst also protecting your nursery furniture. We recommend you purchase a Munch® teething rail with your cot to protect your baby’s teeth & health and your cot before teething starts.
It is designed to protect one side of the cot, however if your cot has a thin rail (up to around 30mm) then you could potentially cut the Flexi teething rail in half length-ways to cover two cot sides. There is sufficient adhesive tape included to do that.
The Flexi teething rail includes a roll of our special double-sided adhesive tape. The tape is strong but gentle, easy to apply and is easily removed when teething is finished.
- Flexible cot protector, designed to protect one long side of your cot or cot bed
- Soothes gums whilst protecting the cot
- BPA, phthalate, halogen and PVC free
- Hygienic & easy to clean – bacteria resistant
- Food grade plasticAll one piece and not made of cloth, so no spots for germs to hide or soak in
- Recyclable and reusable eco-friendly
- Removes easily – no damage to cot
- Easy to attach, includes double-sided adhesive tape which can be easily removed
- Will fit any traditional rectangular cot with straight rails. Not suitable for cots that are curved or oval shaped. Please note the Munch Flexi Cot Teething rail will not fit curved end panels
- Designed in Australia