Easy Returns and Exchanges
30 days with original receipt (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Require original receipt for returns and exchanges.
- Return funds returned to the original payment method. (eg; card used at purchase)
Terms and conditions
- is returned with the original receipt;
- is unused (not set up) in its original condition and packaging with all instructions manuals and accessories;
- is not gift cards, e-vouchers discontinued item or an item that was reduced to clear; and
- is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase.
- Due to health regulations we cannot refund or exchange mattresses.
- We classify any items out of box, set up and out of original seal packing as ''used'' items. We are licence to sell brand new in packing items only. Re-selling goods out of original packing is a health and safety hazard for our consumers. (Infants) Due to COVID 19 and other health hazards we cannot except items out of packaging unless its faulty item in that case we will ask you to provide proof of the fault and replace the items with new items through manufactures warranty.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Change of Mind Items Items not in original condition will be charg 20% restocking fees.All items need to be in same brand new with tags condition at the time of return. No damaged boxes, open seals or missing tags at the time of return please. We need to be able to sell this item as in brand new condition.
- Postages are non refunderble.( Cost to get the items to you and from you in a case of change of mind only)
- Faulty Items required by our brand's policy to go through their customer service teams based in Australia.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to 1142 Burwood Hwy, Ferntree Gully, Vic 3156
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Conditions of change of mind returns
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our store policy do comply with ACCC return , refund and exchange policy.
As for ACCC website,
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
Policy Update 01 June 2020