60 Day Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from our store, you may return it in its original condition within 60 days.
If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). In this case we will get you contacted with the product manufacture and get the faulty item exchanged.
How Our refund policy covers our customers.
Our policy is in place to give our customers peace of mind with their purchase that they are covered by replacement provided by us.
- For faulty items please contact us directly and we will assist you with the manufacturers with the exchange.
- Faulty items exchange only.If required by the manufacturer you need to send it to us or the testing facility with free return shipping.
- We select our items from top baby brands in the world, from manufacturers with a solid reputation for high-quality items with lower production faults. Our product descriptions are based on original item descriptions advertised by the manufacturer.
Period of warranty varies depending on the product and manufacturer. You will obtain the accurate information regarding all the warranties and how to claim warranties included in the information leaflets.
In a highly unlikely situation, when you need to claim product warranties, please use our store receipt as a valid proof of purchase. We are a registered Australian retail business for all our brands and products.
- What if I receive the wrong item?
If the item is completely different from what you purchased or not intend to work as described, please contact us with full information and images if required.
We will discuss with you how to send the item back to us. As soon as we receive the item back, we will send you the replacement.
- What if my item is faulty?
In the occasion, a faulty product is sent to you and it’s not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, (eg; items except Boon high chair, Uppababy, Beaba, Red Hill) please send us the images and description of the faulty item. We will organize a way to send the item back to us with your assistance. As soon as we receive the item back, we will send you the replacement.
- What if I made a mistake with the order?
We still can assist you. Please note that the following conditions apply; item sent back is in good condition, it is unworn or unused with all original packaging and tags attached. In the case of a change of mind return, we refund as store credit only. As for our store policy, we do not sell returned items in our store.
- How is refund offered?
Refund is offered in ”store credits” or ”replacement of the original item” or ”money back”. All faulty items will be replaced by the manufacturer directly to you as quick as possible. We will help you through the complete process. Original price of the item will be offered as store credit (except in a situation of a wrong item sent by us or if the item is faulty).
In a case we need to send a replacement to you, we will cover postage. If all the above methods are not suitable, we will issue money back on the item price.(excluding postage)
Unreasonable returns by the customer
This only applies in a case a customer decide to return the goods without any reasonable explanation*. This policy is in place to cover our business against fraud.
- We had occasions that the customers decide to return goods they duplicate purchase from other stores.
- We believe in customers honesty. However, we were called in for unreasonable refunds by few customers that have affected us to add the following charge to unreasonable refunds.
- Please note for us to cover our staffing and other expenses we need to charge a restocking fee of 10% for all items send a refund without any fault of the product.
- Change of mind refunds is only provided as an exchange of credit. (Include product returned due customers getting the same item as a gift, not wanting the item without an explanation.)
Reasonable explanation*-Faulty item, products don’t match the advertised item, product send by mistake by us.
Product safety standards
Baby & Children’s products
We guarantee our customers that all our products are as per the current Australian standards.
This statement is provided as for all the information provided to us by our brand manufacturers and distributors. We do not manufacture, import goods or involved in the process of passing the goods under Australian standards.
This statement is to our best knowledge assessing the details provided to us by the manufacturers and distributors. We discuss and update our brands and manufacturers to suit the updated Australian standards if required. We only deal with distributors and brands who follow the rules and regulations of current Australian standards of baby & children’s goods. As an Australian owned family business, our intention is to provide the best goods to suit our customers’ needs. We are Authorized Retailers of the baby product brands that are authorized to sell in Australia, under the Australian laws and Australian standards. If you have any questions regarding our brands or products, feel free to contact us.
Guidelines & Procedures
- We always follow up on our customers feedback regarding product standards and safety.
- We only deal with reputable brands that adhere to the Australian Standards for baby and children products.
- We only deal with distributors who import products as per Australian standard procedures.
- We keep up to date with the important information published and updated on Australian Consumer & Competition Commission.
- We are retailers of the brands published on our website, we are not the importers or distributors of the products.
- All safety standard conducts are under our agreements with the supliers. We do not take any responsibility or conduct any safety standards under our business name. All standard procedures for product recall, safety standards and other related issues we rely on our reputable suppliers.
Policies last updated on 03 June 2018