- Suitable from: 8+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients: 100g pork fillet, 1 pak choy, 4 baby sweet corn, ¼ red capsicum, ½ carrot, garlic, ½ teaspoon ginger, ½ teaspoon lemon rind
This recipe is made using beba babycook. The steps can be followed usinf a normal steamer basket.
- Chousing vegetables into small pieces.
- Chop pork into 1cm cubes.
- Peel and grate ginger and garlic. Grate lemon rind.
- Place all ingredients in the steamer basket of the Babycook®.
- Fill the Babycook® with water to level 3 and press steam button.
- When cooked put all of the ingredients in the blending bowl while reserving the cooking liquid. Blend adding the reserved liquid to reach desired consistency.
Et voila, bon appétit!
If following BLW, serving to toddlers, children or adults, there is no need to blend and you may wish to cover the pork in soy or oyster sauce prior to cooking.
We offer the Full credit of Images and Recipe to Beaba.com
Visit beaba blog for more great recipe ideas.