Tiny Love Princess Tales Sunny Stroll
- 6 uniquely designed fun and engaging activities that inspire natural learning on the go while promoting fine motor skills and cognition - and all right at baby’s fingertips!
- Designed for two stages of baby’s essential development. For the first 5 months, baby bats at the toys, boosting sensory exploration; at 5+ months, the baby begins pulling and holding, exploring the arch in a more sophisticated way.
- Universal attachment clips fit most strollers and flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, adjusting the toy according to baby's age and playing preferences.
- Part of the Tiny Princess Tales™ Collection. The development has never looked so adorable!
- Arch easily angles toward baby
- Intriguing flower mirror
- Rattling beaver ball with crinkly textures
- Transparent fawn-shaped sun prism
- Woodpecker rattle
- Baby-activated propeller
- Easy-grasp teether
- Universal attachment clips
How To Use
Easily connect the arch to your stroller or baby carrier for fun and amusement on the go. Flexible arch and universal attachment clip let you adjust the toy to your baby's changing age and stage.
- 0-2 months
During the first three months, babies need visual stimulation to help them learn to focus their gaze. The stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should include some movement. Angle the arch to the appropriate distance and let baby enjoy some visual exploration.
- 2-5 months
As babies grow, the will trying batting the toys and reaching out to the features. Adjust the arch's distance and let your baby takes the first attempts at playing with the arch's numerous activities.
- 5+ months
At this stage, babies' developing hand-eye coordination allows them to reach out to the toys confidently, hold them and pull them to their mouth for further exploration. The arch supports the development of motor skills, helps baby learn about cause and effect with the fun propeller activity, and stimulates the senses with rattling and crinkly elements.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
The smiling characters, crinkly textures, rattling sounds and other features stimulate baby’s sense of sight, sound and touch.
- Fine Motor Skills
The arch’s adaptability means you can position the toys at the right distance from baby, allowing your little one to bat at the toys and later pull, grasp and roll them, practicing motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
Your baby bats at the dangling toys, learning all about the wonders of cause and effect. Later, baby will learn to pull the propeller and roll the rattling ball to deepen this understanding.
People who bought this product, also bought