Tiny Love Princess Tales Soft Book
- 5 ACTIVITIES ADVANCE COGNITION & FINE MOTOR SKILLS by encouraging baby to explore, experiment and practice hand control.
- ENCOURAGE BONDING & LANGUAGE: The book is a perfect toy to play together. Parental input helps babies enrich their vocabulary.
- SENSORY STIMULATION: With 4 beautifully designed pages that depict magical fairy tale scenes starring the Tiny Princess Tales™ Tiny Pioneers, this soft book will delight baby's senses.
- EASY TO TAKE ALONG wherever baby goes, in and out of the house. Just clip on with the universal attachment ring.
- LEARN MORE FROM OUR EXPERTS! Our products are carefully conceived to support babies' growth and development. Take a look at our Age Tips tab to learn how you can use this product to encourage your baby's development.
- Part of the Tiny Princess Tales™ Collection. The development has never looked so adorable!
- Playful textures
- 3D activities (including peek-a-boo activities)
- Satin ribbons
- 3-5+ months: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS & LANGUAGE
Place babies on their tummy, open the book in front of them and point to the various objects that appear, calling them by name (“Say hello to the unicorn!”, "There is Jane the Squirrel up in the tree!")
- 3-5+ months: FINE MOTOR SKILLS
Make sure the book's fun features are within easy reach and let baby bat, grab, pull and grasp, practicing hand movement and muscles.
- 5+ months: COGNITION
Babies adore playing peek-a-boo, which is an important game that teaches them about object permanence. Have fun with the Tiny Princess Tales Soft Book's peek-a-boo activities while supporting baby's cognitive development.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
The book's fun peek-a-boo elements teach baby about object permanence, supporting the development of cognitive skills.
- Gross Motor Skills
The book's appealing design and various activities intrigue and interest baby to look and explore, helping extend tummy time. Tummy time strengthens neck and shoulder muscles and prepares your little one for the important milestones ahead.
- Fine motor skills
As baby explores the book's textures and elements with hands and fingers, fine motor skills come into play.
- Language & Communication
Reading the book together gives parents an opportunity to help expand baby's vocabulary in a fun, amusing way.
- Imagination & Creativity
The realization that objects in the book reflect elements in real life supports the development of imagination & creativity.
People who bought this product, also bought