- GROWS WITH BABY: Includes three modes of use - mobile with canopy projection, a music box with high-quality ceiling projection and starry nightlight - that will accompany your little one through toddlerhood.
- AUDITORY STIMULATION: a versatile selection of music, including 30 mins of continuous music and 9 different tunes in 3 categories, stimulates baby's senses.
- ENCOURAGES COMMUNICATION: As baby babbles to the Polar Wonders Tiny Pioneers hovering above, the foundations for language acquisition are reinforced.
- SUPPORTS EQ: The music, projection and blissful starry nightlight soothe babies and toddlers at bedtime, reassuring them with familiar sights and sounds.
- DEVELOPS SKILLS: As the baby grows, the mobile moves from stimulating the senses and inspiring speech to encouraging fine motor skills and cognition with the fun music box baby can activate independently.
- LEARN MORE FROM OUR EXPERTS! Our products are carefully conceived to support babies' growth and development. Take a look at our Age Tips tab to learn how you can use this product to encourage your baby's development.
- Part of the Polar Wonders™ Collection - encouraging babies to explore & discover in an arctic wonderland.
- Images project on canopy for younger babies
- Converts to music box with ceiling projection for older babies
- Mode of use button
- Converts to starry night lamp for toddlers
- Up to 30 minutes of continuous music
- 3 different musical categories with 9 different tunes
- Volume adjustment
- Mute button
- 0-3+ months: STIMULATING THE SENSES
In the first few months, the projection mode will offer baby essential visual stimulation, while the musical selection offers auditory stimulation. Let baby lie in the crib and enjoy the inspiring visual and auditory experience.
- 3+ months: INSPIRES LANGUAGE
As baby grows, babbling kicks in, paving the way to speech. As babies lie in their bed and babble to the smiling characters rotating above, language skills develop.
- 0-12+ months: SOOTHING BEDTIME DEVELOPS EQ
The familiar sounds and visual elements give baby a sense of security and comfort at bedtime as the months pass, reassuring baby and supporting emotional intelligence. Find your child's favorite tune and incorporate the mobile into your bedtime routine.
- 5+ months: FINE MOTOR SKILLS & COGNITION
When the time for mobiles is over and mobile arm is removed, babies can experiment with activating the mobile independently, playing music for themselves and realizing that pressing the button causes the music to start playing.