Tiny Love Meadow Days Collection Super Mat
- An extra-large developmental playground that inspires baby's curiosity and encourages the development of gross motor skills.
- An adjustable stand-alone mirror helps engage baby and extend tummy time.
- Easy to fold and carry a product with numerous features and multiple indoor and outdoor uses.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
- Engaging peek-a-boo tree
- Playful soft textures
- Mirror for extended tummy time
- Tiny ring for attaching extra toy
- Large button and soft handle for easy folding & carrying
- Crinkly fox tail
- Machine washable mat
- Easy grasp carrot teether
- Corduroy peek-a-boo pocket
- Shiny satin ribbons
- 1-2 months
Lie next to your little bundle of joy and cuddle up, gaze at each other, talk and sing taking the opportunity to get to know one another.
- 2-4 months
Encourage your baby to lie in tummy time by engaging baby with one of the features and activities. Point to the Meadow Days illustrations, draw baby's attention to the peek-a-boo tree and satin ribbons, or place the mirror at a convenient angle for your baby to explore his or her own reflection.
- 5+ months
When your baby is sitting up, let them enjoy the cozy playing area and explore the mat's various features from an exciting new angle.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
- Gross Motor Skills
The wide and spacious baby mat lets your little ones stretch their body out and practice rolling over, moving around, extending tummy time and, later, creeping and sitting up while enjoying the mat’s stimulating activities.
The colorful design with the clearly defined illustrations, the rattling and crinkling sounds and the use of various materials stimulate baby’s senses.
- Creativity & Imagination
The cute narrative on the mat and the various features open up a world of imagination and encourage baby's innate creativity.
People who bought this product, also bought