Tiny Love Kangaroo Changing Time Toy
- Stimulating & engaging break-through changing time toy that occupies your baby while being changed. Made of soft, textured fabric, it transforms diaper changing into a fun and stimulating experience.
- Complete with a range of developmental features: 6-page multi-sensory book, a gentle bouncing movement that responds to baby’s touch, teether, built-in rattle and crinkly ears.
- 2 modes of attachment allow you to attach Kangy to the changing table and play yards with a special detachable connector or place on a flat surface using extra stand.
- As the baby grows, the changing time toy transforms into a cuddly take-along toy fitted with a front kangaroo pouch that can be used as a pacifier pocket.
- 0-3 months
Amuse baby with Kangy Kangaroo during those first diaper changes. Bounce the toy gently to entertain baby while you change the diaper or let her take the first attempts at trying to pull the toy by herself.
- 3-6 months
Let baby explore the fun multi-sensory soft booklet to encourage her cognitive skills while you get the chance to change her diaper hassle-free.
- 6+ months
As baby grows, he becomes more restless through diaper changing, making the task that much more challenging. Use Kangy to amuse and occupy baby while you get the diaper changed quickly and easily.
Modes Of Use
- Kangy is fitted with a universal detachable connector that fits most changing tables and playpens. Attach as desired to amuse and engage baby while changing diapers or playing in the play yard.
- The interchangeable stand lets you place Kangy on any flat surface you like, offering total versatility.
- Remove the clip base to turn Kangy into a cuddly toythat is perfect as a take-along and includes features that help encourage your growing baby's cognitive development.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
- Language & Communication
Kangy looks at baby with big wide eyes, encouraging your little one to babble, reach out and communicate.
This soft toy accompanies babies in and out of the house, giving them a sense of familiarity and security.
Baby learns how to manipulate Kangy – pull the book, rattle it and later take things in and out of the small pouch. As baby explores and discovers, cognitive abilities develop.
People who bought this product, also bought