- 3 MODES OF USE: soothing nightlight, starlight projector-soother and take-along lantern make the Tiny Dreamer the perfect nighttime companion and support baby's EQ.
- SOOTHING GLOW: Mode 1 - Soothing night lamp creates a warm, soft glow in the baby's nursery and unique cry sensor helps baby fall back to sleep.
- INSPIRING STARSCAPE LIGHT SHOW: Mode 2 - Tilt product on the side to enjoy the starlight projector, which showcases a colourful starscape that will inspire sweet dreams.
- GROWS WITH BABY: Mode 3: Secure string makes the soother portable, letting you move the product to shed light wherever needed or play babies' and toddlers' favourite tunes.
- FREEDOM OF MUSICAL CHOICE: MP3 player and a set of soothing nighttime melodies give parents the freedom to nurture baby's musical environment according to individual preferences.
- Part of the Into the Forest™ collection! Sharing those special Moments of Wonder™ with the baby.
- On/Off button
- Volume control
- Soothing white noise
- Built-in MP3 music player
- On/Off projection button
- Rechargeable battery & USB port
- Auto turn-off timer
- Cry sensor
- On/Off nightlight
- Music player control buttons
- 17 lullaby melodies
- Secure handle for carrying along
- 1-3 months
Place by baby's crib to surround your young baby with a peaceful, relaxing and familiar environment. Try playing other sounds or music you find relaxing using the MP3 player and see how your little one responds.
- 3-6 months
Include the Tiny Dreamer in your bedtime routine and let the engaging combination of soft starlight projection and music help prepare your little one for sleep. Create a special playlist for your baby using the MP3 player.
- 6-18+ months
Now that baby is older, the cry monitor can assist in getting baby to sleep for longer stretches during the night, getting back to sleep more easily if awoken. The familiar projector can continue being a part of baby's comforting bedtime routine well into toddlerhood. The built-in MP3 will let you adapt the music to baby's changing musical preferences.
- 24+ months
The projector continues being a fun, comforting and familiar element in your child's bedtime routine.
Modes Of Use
- Preset Lullabies
Choose from a variety of 17 preset lullabies and 5 white noise sounds included in the soother. Easily moderate the level of sound with the volume control.
- Add Your Own Music
Use the MP3 player to play your own music to baby. From favorite upbeat songs while baby is awake to relaxing sounds of the sea or your own favorite lullabies when it's time to tune down.
- Nightlight & Starlight
You can choose between the charming starlight projection and soft nightlight to add a little light to your baby's night. To use as projector, simply tilt the Tiny Dreamer and place it on it's side.