- 7 baby-activated toys offer plenty of fun on-the-go while putting development at babies fingertips and encouraging fine motor skills.
- Electronic bird toy plays 4 different tunes and can be activated by the baby.
- Designed for two stages of development: sensory exploration (0m+) and cause & effect learning (5m+).
- Flexible arch easily adjusts to fit baby's age and playing preferences.
- Part of the Into the Forest™ collection! Sharing those special Moments of Wonder™ with a baby.
- Arch easily angles toward baby
- Easy-grip mirror
- Fun rattling ball
- Baby-activated musical bird toy
- Transparent sun prism
- Baby-activated propeller
- Easy-grip teether
- Universal attachment clips
Modes Of Use
Easily connect the arch to your stroller or baby bassinet for fun and amusement on the go. Flexible arch and universal attachment clip let you adjust the toy to your baby's changing age and stage.
- 0-3 months
During the first three months, babies need visual stimulation to help them learn to focus their gaze. The stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should include some movement.
- 2-4 months
As your little one faces the toys within arm's reach, baby can gaze at the shining sun prism and other toys.
- 4+ months
At this stage, babies' developing senses and hand control allows them to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at them, hold them and pull them to their mouth. Baby will even learn to activate the arch's electronic bird toy to play some fun tunes.