Medium 6 kg - 8.5 kg
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 3.5 TOG built-in quilted blanket for extra warmth & comfort is ideal for extra cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures of 16°C & under
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
Wash before first use
Close zipper before washing
Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
Tumble dry on low
Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
Warm iron if necessary
Wash immediately after every use
Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for different room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
For more detailed guidelines please click here.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.