The Leander Classic High Chair is as practical as it is beautiful. Ergonomically designed, it grows with your child from baby to adult, simply by adjusting the seat and foot rest. It can be used with or without a safety bar and tray (both purchased separately) depending on the child’s age and ability.
Include your child at the table with the rest of the family and enjoy each other’s company.
The high chair is made from European beech wood and is easy to clean with a damp cloth. The cushions are machine washable.
- Includes your child at the table
- Encourages independence and social skills
- Ergonomic design for correct posture
- From baby to adult – fully adjustable
- Danish design made in Europe from beech wood
- Holds 125kg, weighs less than 6kg
- Safety bar & back rest are also adjustable
- Designed with flex in the frame for movement and comfort
- Cushions available – machine washable
* Image shows High Chair with optional Safety Bar available separately.
Materials: Moulded European beech plywood with protective lacquer
Cleaning: Wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Remove excess water with a dry cloth
Measures: H: 83 cm, W: 55 cm, D: 56 cm