GB Pockit Air All-terrain Stroller. Black ( BLACK FRIDAY SALE)
The most compact stroller in the world - a travel essential!
From 6 months up to 17 kg (approx. 4 years)
The Pockit Air All-Terrain is the most compact buggy in the world, and collapses to handbag size within seconds with its innovative folding mechanism.
Whether you’re on holidays, exploring the latest urban hotspot, or simply on the move, the Pockit Air All- Terrain is perfectly in tune with the needs of modern parents. The double wheels of the Pockit Air All-Terrain were cleverly designed to allow parents to confidently manoeuvre on different surfaces throughout their day.
Boasting breathable mesh fabric, your child will keep cool even on the hottest days, while a super lightweight design makes strolling an absolute breeze. And for when it’s time to fly, the unique ultra-compact folding mechanism reduces the stroller to a size that is aeroplane hand luggage compliant—making it perfect for
exploring new places, near or far. The handy package features a super low weight of only 4.6 kg. It can be stored easily and taken anywhere you like. It even fits in the smallest car boot! Both simple and ingenious – when folded, the GB Pockit is a free-standing unit.
The perfect buggy for every day or on trips. Your little one will enjoy exciting adventures in the GB Pockit while being well protected with the individually adjustable harness. The airy mesh fabric of the seat unit provides optimum air circulation so that your little one feels comfy even on hot days. The elegant sun canopy will make your child enjoy every trip in the Pockit while the padded 5-point harness keeps them safe wherever you go.
The stylish shape and colours, will attract everybody’s attention immediately while the easy-running double wheels increase the comfort and ease of use of the Pockit. They contribute to easy manoeuvrability irrespective of the terrain. No matter if you are on vacation, exploring cities near and far – the Pockit Air All
Terrain is the perfect choice wherever you go. The shopping basket underneath the seat unit keeps smaller purchases or baby essentials safe and easy to reach
when being out and about.
- ULTRA COMPACT: The revolutionary ultra-compact folding mechanism of the Pockit Air All-Terrain reduces the stroller into a handbag-shaped package in seconds and is aeroplane hand luggage compliant.
- HAND LUGGAGE COMPLIANT: Take to the skies with confidence. The ultra-compact folding mechanism of the Pockit Air All-Terrain is aeroplane hand luggage compliant, freeing you to travel with your stroller without hassle.
- FEATHERLIGHT: Weighing only 4.6 kg, the Pockit Air All-Terrain is the perfect travel companion.
- Its super-lightweight frame is easy to manoeuvre, lift and carry. Perfect for the city, on vacation, or just being on the go.
- BREATHABLE MESH: The backrest of the Pockit Air-All Terrain is designed with a breathable mesh fabric that provides comfort for your child even on hot days. Available as an accessory, a snug padded inlay can be added to the seat unit for additional warmth on cooler days.
- ALL-TERRAIN DOUBLE WHEELS: The double wheels of the Pockit All-Terrain increase both comfort and usability, allowing parents to confidently manoeuvre on different surfaces and ensuring you’ll never get stuck in between cobblestones.
- SELF-STANDING WHEN FOLDED: Intelligently designed to stand alone when folded, the Pockit Air All-Terrain can be conveniently stored on the move, whether that be at your favourite café, on a plane or in your home.
- SUN SHADE: The Sun Shade of the Pockit Air All-Terrain can be individually adjusted to give your little one enjoyable shade and necessary protection from the sun.
- FRONT SWIVEL WHEELS: The front swivel wheels of the Pockit Air All-Terrain can be easily locked for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 17 kg (approx. 4 years)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 71 x 42 x 103 cm
- Folded Dimensions: 18 x 30 x 35 cm
- Basket weight capacity: 5 kg
- Product Weight: 4.6 kg
More of Our Range
People who bought this product, also bought