The Elba Cot is made of solid timber, all FSC certified and sustainably sourced. We are committed to creating safe and functional nursery furniture for parents and their little ones.
Functional and thoughtfully designed
Classic in design, it represents everything a cot needs to be, a safe place for your little one to sleep. Easy to assemble and convert (3 conversions).
The Elba Cot is a classic, one that will remain as a piece in your family for years to come. It is manufactured from Radiata Pine Timber, as well as LVL and MDF materials.
It can be converted from a bassinet height, cot height and then to a toddler bed by removing one of the sides. We recommend from birth until around 3.5 years.
Featuring our ‘Safety-Slide’ drop mechanism, the side panels are made for you to use with ease.
- 2 base heights
- Converts to toddler bed
- 1-handed drop-side
- Warranty: 5 years
- Assembly Required
- Assembled Dimensions: 136cm L x 88.5cm W x 105cm Mattress: 131cm x 75cm x 12cm.
- Comes with 2 x headboards, 2 x side rails and 1 x base. All necessary hardware is provided for full assembly.
- Flat packed for easy home assembly, instructions included.
- Dimensions: 1360mm x 890mm x 1050mm
- Net Weight: 34 kg
- Fits 1310mm x 750mm mattress. (not included)
- 5 year warranty
- All stains and finishes are non-toxic and in compliance with AS/NZS 2172:2013.