- Bumbleride Speed Jogging Stroller
- Bumbleride Bassinet
Keep going strong.
- All-wheel suspension, air-filled tyres (16” rear, 12” front)
- Speed3 Steering: 360 swivel, partial swivel, locked
- Ergonomic handle trigger release with one-step fold & standing stow
- Extra reflective elements
- Spacious canopy, ample sun coverage UPF 45+
Health checklist: OEKO-TEX certified fabrics. Free from PFAS, Fire Retardant, PVC, BPA, Phthalates, Polyurethane Foam, Chlorine, Vinyl and Formaldehyde
- Eco checklist: Cork handle, PFAS free, recycled materials and solution dye
Visit our store to see this product on display.
The jogging stroller that combines performance and sustainability. Speed is a purpose-built running companion equipped with 3 modes on the front wheel called Speed3 Steering: run, jog or walk. It comes complete with extra reflective elements so you can get out whenever life calls for adventure. Responsibly made and manufactured.
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colourway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colourways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
Off the Beaten Path
Speed’s all-wheel suspension with 16” rear and 12” front air-filled tyres give you the smooth ride and the wheels you need to keep on going on any terrain.
Built to Handle It All
From casual to competitive running, the front wheel offers 3 modes for strolling (which no other stroller has), we’ve deemed it Speed3 Steering. You can have a full 360 swivel, partial swivel or fully locked for higher speeds
PFAS-Free Durable Water Repellent
Completely free from being treated with PFAS chemicals aka “forever chemicals” since 2020. We are all about that clean stroll, no matter the weather.
We’ve spent the last decade+ upcycling plastic bottles into our fabrics (millions of them). Bumbleride fabric is 100% recycled PET (rPET) and free from harmful chemicals: OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I certified, free from fire retardants, lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, chlorine, and many other harmful things you don’t want your baby near.
Car Seat Compatible
Speed's car seat compatibility is great for transferring a sleeping babe.