- Uniquely desiged 2-in-1 baby activity mat with adjustable arches provides an adaptable environment for baby’s continued growth and development.
- Electronic bird toy with engaging lights & music feedback, including 30 mins of music and 20 different tunes, can also be used as an adorable take-along.
- Selection of soft Into the Forest™ dolls and various activities will keep baby engaged and happy.
- Open arches mode offers baby a whole new perspective on things.
- The Gymini®’s various features have been carefully conceived to support babies 7 developmental wonders, including motor skills, visual and auditory cognition, and the senses.
- Part of the Into the Forest™ collection! Sharing those special Moments of Wonder™ with baby.
- Electronic toy with lights & music feedback
- Adjustable arches provide an adaptable environment for baby’s continued growth
- Crinkly Badger blanky
- Crinkly peek-a-boo game
- Machine washable mat
- Shiny satin ribbons
- Rattling & jittering soft fawn toy
- Easy-grip squeaker
- Mirror for extended tummy time
- Innovative arch connector
The gym’s colors, textures and sounds stimulate baby’s senses from the very first days. Let baby try to reach out and bat at the fawn rattle or crinkly badger, or explore their own image in the mirror while practicing tummy time.
When baby is older, it’s time to go on exploring the various features in a more sophisticated way, playing with the electronic bird toy, enjoying the peek-a-boo game, etc.
Modes Of Use
While on their backs babies will enjoy the overhead gym toys and practice motor skills.
Engaging mirror and other features will help extend tummy time and encourage gross motor skills.
When in the sitting position, baby can continue exploring the toys and enjoy their more complex features.
Simply press and slide the connector to move the arches and shift between the two modes.
The spacious play area let’s babies stretch their bodies, experiment with movement and roll over, while the activities, mirror and electronic bird toy help extend tummy time.
While lying on the back and tummy, baby practices grasping skills and develops hand control.
Also encourages EQ, inspires Imagination & Creativity and stimulates Language & Communication and the Senses.