The next evolution in UV sterilising is here! The Evo-LED multipurpose steriliser allows you to sterilise, dry, dehydrate and even make yogurt at the touch of a button.
It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, teats, dummies, teethers, small toys, and breast pump accessories, which gives your baby more protection.
With a rotating LED UV-C bar, the Evo-LED ensures 99.9% of all known germs and bacteria are eliminated in as little as 10 minutes, allowing you to disinfect all your baby's products simply and effectively at the touch of a button.
- Auto function - one touch to dry, sterilise and sterile storage all of bubs bottles and accessories.
- Sterile storage - upto 24 hour sterile storage, ensures products are sterile whenever you may need them.
- Dry function - Dry bottles, breast-pumps and accessories, in as little as 20 minutes.
- Yogurt function - turns milk into yogurt, simply press the button, set the time and wait.
- Dehydration function - Dehydrate your favourite produce, and create healthy snacks for you and your family.
How does the Ultraviolet steriliser work?
UVC LED light kills germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA. Lightwaves penetrate the walls of the DNA & RNA rendering them inactive.
It's widely used in cupboard sanitising and sterilising devices in hospitals.
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs. Many hospitals use UV-C to sanitise rooms, medical tools, sinks and more. 59S have made this effective technology available and safe to use in everyday products. Hospital level sterilisation in your home or on the go.
Why choose UV-C light?
There are no known LED UV-resistant germs, however there are heat-resistant germs ("mad cow" virus) and Cold-resistant germs (avian influenza virus, Yell bacteria. There are also Drug-resistant germs (Superbug)
- 99.99% effective against germs, virus and bacteria
- Uses no Heat, Steam or Radiation