The Era is one of the best prams and strollers as it features all-terrain tyres and a reversible seat – ideal for both city and bush. The seat is infant ready or you can attach a bassinet or a capsule.
The Era is easy to manoeuvre, across uneven tracks or through crowded spaces and folds up compact for your car. All fabrics are made from recycled plastic and the cork handle is both eco- and consumer-friendly.
Bumbleride is the wonderful result of the desperate product search by Matt & Emily Reichardt in San Diego, US. Both keen surfers and outdoor enthusiasts, they could not find a stroller that could properly tackle both the beach and the rough tracks as well as being light and smart enough for the city. They therefore set about designing their ideal all-terrain stroller using the best production practices to reduce the environmental impact.
Now more than a decade later, the Bumbleride range includes Era Indie, Indie Twin & Speed in various colours and a host of accessories. Customers around the world rave about the strollers and Australian consumers are no different:
Built for terrain. Designed for the city. Era, the new definition of city stroller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. Eco fabrics made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
Roll smoothly through bumpy terrain and keep your napping passenger asleep with all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires. With its small footprint, manoeuvring in tight spaces is stress-free and easy. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow with its extra-long foot well. Era has a quick, compact fold, auto lock and standing stow – save space and keep moving.
In keeping with Bumbleride’s eco-focused manufacturing, Era includes an adjustable handlebar made of all-natural cork. It’s durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable. Bumbleride’s Eco Fabrics are made with 100% recycled rPET and certified free from harmful chemicals by OEKO-TEX.
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents.
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals (100% rPET + OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified).
- One-handed backrest recline.
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable).
- Oversize cargo basket, accessible from both sides with storage pocket for air pump (included).
- 360 degree front swivel wheels with in-line lock option.
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork handle with safety strap.
- Quick, compact fold, auto lock + standing stow.
- Reversible seat, can recline down to flat position with adjustable footrest (in both directions).
- Infant compatible without attachments, option to add Infant Car Seat Adapter or Bassinet (both sold separately).
- Extra room to grow with long seat and foot-well.
- Secure foot brake.
- Air-filled tyres and all wheel suspension.
Adjustable, non-toxic cork handle with safety strap.
Visit our store to see this product on display.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5”L x 24.5”W x 40.5”H
- Folded with seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 12”H
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5"L x 20.75"W x 10.75"H
- Upright fold: 30”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Handle range: 26”-44.5”H
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tires with inner tube)
- Seat: 9.5”L x 12.5”W
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19.5”L x 13”W
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 25"H
- Footrest: 12”L x 13”W
- Shoulder width: 13"W
- Seat to knee: 9.5"L
- Knee to footrest: 12"L
- Width at knee: 13"W
- Bumper Bar
- Air Pump
- Wrist Strap
- Car Seat Adapters (specific to car seat models, see car seat compatibility list)
- Organic Cotton Infant Insert
- Mini Board
- Rain Cover
- Footmuff and Liner
- Travel Bag
- Organic Cotton Seat Liner
- Reversible Seat Liner
- Cold Weather Footmuff