Built for terrain. Designed for the city.
- Reversible seat, ready from day one
- All-terrain wheels and suspension, built for city streets and more
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Long footwell = room to grow
Health checklist: OEKO-TEX certified fabrics. Free from PFAS, Fire Retardant, PVC, BPA, Phthalates, Polyurethane Foam, Chlorine, Vinyl and Formaldehyde
- Eco checklist: Cork handle, PFAS free, recycled materials and solution dye
Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. The Bumbleride Era has all-wheel suspension and air-filled tyres giving you a smooth, one-handed push on city streets or bumpy sidewalks. Its extra-long footwell gives you room to grow and a small footprint makes manoeuvring tight spaces stress-free. Responsibly made and manufactured. Built for terrain.
- Adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colourway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colourways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
Room To Grow
With Era, you get a reversible from-birth stroller that grows with you through toddlerhood; offering you 9 different configurations to suit your current stage. The parent-facing options allow you to keep a constant watch on your precious cargo starting at day 1. The forward-facing seat with extra-long footwell gives your child an outward facing view to take in all the sights.
From The Earth
Era has an adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork. It’s durable, anti-microbial and 100% sustainable. Also, naturally waterproof with a non-slip, ergonomic grip.
(In case you didn’t know, we’ve spent the last decade+ upcycling plastic bottles into our fabrics (millions of them). Bumbleride fabric is 100% recycled PET (rPET) and free from harmful chemicals: OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I certified, free from fire retardants, lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, chlorine, and many other harmful things you don’t want your baby near.)
PFAS-Free Durable Water Repellent
Completely free from being treated with PFAS chemicals aka “forever chemicals” since 2020. We are all about that clean stroll, no matter the weather.