The Caravan. This double pram is outstanding in terms of its manoeuvrability. Whether you have two babies, two toddlers or one of each on board, the Indie Twin glides effortlessly across the surface thanks to the air-filled tyres and the superior suspensions.
Life is busy and you need a double pram that performs well no matter the task. The Indie Twin is generous in size both for width and length, yet most importantly, it fits through a standard doorway.
Bumbleride is committed to preserving the environment and all fabrics are made from recycled plastics and new eco-friendly technologies and methods are constantly implemented where applicable.
The Indie Twin double pram is delightfully easy to manoeuvre even with a full load. Despite the spacious side-by-side seats this double stroller still fits through a standard door and has a compact fold for your car boot. A long list of outstanding features makes the Indie Twin the ideal choice for a growing family and best of all, you will take your tribe on outdoor adventures with ease.
This is the latest model which has increased head room and an improved finger trigger for folding
- 1-step geared folding mechanism
- Frame auto-lock
- Suspension on all wheels
- Air-filled 12” tyres
- 360° front wheel swivel with lock option for jogging
- Lightweight aluminum frame (16kg total weight)
- 41kg capacity
- 3-year guarantee on frame
- Single lever action to recline backrest
- Suitable for newborns
- Deep foot well and tall back rest for growing toddlers
- Oversized hood with extension panel
- Magnetic viewing window
- Air-vented back rest
- Adjustable handle bar with wrist strap
- Fully adjustable footrest
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- Large cargo basket with pocket for air pump
- Built-in storage pockets
- Full suite of accessories available
- Environmentally friendly production
Double the fun! Indie Twin offers many options for multiples beginning at birth, so you can still get out and do what you love. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. With twins or an infant and toddler, this versatile side-by-side gives you a customized fit for each little one with quick access to both. The narrow silhouette, smooth maneuverability on air filled tires and canopies redesigned with more headroom and sun coverage make Indie Twin’s adaptability unmatched. Folding Indie Twin is easy and completely seamless thanks to the ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar. Stay on the move with two.
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16 kgs.)
- Weight Cap: 90 lbs. (41 kgs.)
- No Age/Weight minimum on lowest recline settings.
- Standing/Unfolded: 36”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H (91cm L x 75cm W x 67.3-115.5cm H)
- with wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 34cm H)
- w/o rear wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 30cm H)
- Seat: 12”W x 9”L (30cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19”L x 12”W (48cm L x 30cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23” L (58cm L)
- Footwell: 12”W x 11”L (30cm W x 28cm L)
- Adjustable Handle Height: 26.5”-45.5”H (67.3-115.5cm H)
- Shoulder Width: 12.5”W (32cm W)
- Seat to Knee: 9”L (23cm L)
- Knee to Footwell: 11”L (28cm L)
- Width at Knee: 12”W (30cm W)
- Upright Fold Height: 30.5”H x 13.5" W (77cm H x 34cm W)
- Adjustable bumper bars
- Air Pump
- Wrist strap
- Car Seat Adapters (specific to car seat models, see car seat compatibility list)
- Parent Pack
- Non-PVC Rain Cover
- Mini Board
- Footmuff and Liner
- Snack Pack
- Reversible Seat Liner
Car Seat Compatibility
Our optional car seat adapters are compatible with:
Maxi Cosi/ Cybex/ Nuna (MNC15-01 and MNC15-02). Compatible with: Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Maxi Cosi Mico, Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Aton and Nuna Pipa. Dual use compatible with two of the same seat.
Bumbleride is the wonderful result of the desperate product search by Matt & Emily Reichardt in San Diego, US. Both keen surfers and outdoor enthusiasts, they could not find a stroller that could properly tackle both the beach and the rough tracks as well as being light and smart enough for the city. They therefore set about designing their ideal all-terrain stroller using the best production practices to reduce the environmental impact.