Bubba Blue Breathe Easy Infant Head Rest 0-4m Grey
Bubba Blue's soft supportive 3D mesh material and ergonomic design cradles Baby’s the head naturally. The Bubba Blue Breathe Easy is not a traditional pillow and does not lift baby’s head. Rather, its contoured design gently supports Baby’s head and relieves negative pressure on Baby’s soft skull to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome, whilst still enabling baby to move their head naturally.
- Provides pressure relief as its ergonomically designed to cradle a baby's head naturally, whilst allowing freedom of movement.
- Contoured design relieves negative pressure on Baby's soft skull to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome.
- Made from a breathable 3D soft mesh. It provides support & breathability, allowing air to circulate and any moisture to pass through for extra comfort.
- Easy to clean to ensure it remains hygenic during those times when spills can occur.
- Compact size and easy to take anywhere.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 materials
- Included is a white bamboo cover for extra protection.
- Size: 22 x 21 x 3.5 cm approx.
- Suitability: 0-4 months
What is Flat Head Syndrome?
This is a condition that causes baby's head to have a flat spot or be misshapen. This occurs when baby's head develops a flat spot due to prolonged pressure on that area. Infants are vulnerable as their skull is soft and still developing. Because babies spend so much time lying on their back, they may develop a flat spot where their head presses against the mattress.
More of Our Range
People who bought this product, also bought